By purchasing your ticket you agree to our terms and conditions:
- A confirmation message will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration. Please note that full payment must be received prior to the event date. Only those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the event. You can only pay by credit or debit card.
- Should you cancel your place 6 months prior to the event date you will be issued with a full refund. You must contact the organisers in writing as soon as possible, all refunds will be subject to receiving cancellation in writing.
- Should you cancel within 3 – 6 months prior to the event, you will be issued with a 50% refund based on the ticket value.
- Should you cancel your place within 3 months prior to the event, all monies paid will be non-refundable. You may however, transfer you’re booking to someone else as your replacement.
- Your information will be shared with all event sponsors
- You are not at liberty, as a delegate to actively sell any products and/or services at any time during the event to any of those present. Anyone found misrepresented as a delegate, selling products and/or services will be removed immediately from the event and you may be faced with a fine up to the value of an exhibition place. Should you wish to network with attendees regarding your products/services you may do so by sponsoring or exhibiting the event, for more information you can speak to any of the staff members.
- Media 10 takes no financial or other responsibility for any loss suffered or liability incurred from decisions taken from any advice given by a speaker at the event
- Media 10 reserves the right to alter the event schedule and / or the speakers at any time
- Media 10 reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. In this instance a full refund will be given but Media 10 will take no responsibility for any travel or other related expenses committed to or incurred by an attendee